For a long time, no one is embarrassed by the fact that modern men take care of themselves no less than women. For each of them, has different motive to look perfect: attract the attention of the beautiful half of humanity, for others – to adhere to the image that is associated with a certain status in society, etc. There may be many reasons, but in any case, a well-groomed gentleman always feels masculinity and attractive. Today we will talk about how to choose the best hair products for men, and do not get lost in the variety of products.
What are the styling products and how to use them?
It is only natural that the image of a man is considered incomplete until he puts his hair in good shape. But there is a common myth that men’s styling products should not be used on a daily basis, as this can adversely affect the condition of the hair. We have prepared, and want to dispel all doubts about hair products for men. The market offers a huge selection of products, each of which has its own differences:
- Wax. It is considered one of the most powerful means of fixation: by them are fixed the Iroquois, British hairdos and flattop. It is good for fatty hair, as it slightly dries them. It is mat or glossy and is washed off only with shampoo.
- Men’s hair pomade is designed to give volume and shine. It contains vegetable and mineral oils. Due to the lack of animal fat, modern lipstick has a longer shelf life.
- Paste. Sufficiently versatile, in structure resembles a cream of a dense texture. Compared with the previous, does not stick or divide the hair into separate strands.
- Gel. Known for its “wet hair” effect, but it needs to be applied to dry hair to give the strands elasticity.
- Briolin. Popular since times of Elvis Presley and Marlon Brando, from which the hair gets incredible shine and smoothness. It is applied to damp hair and then dried with a hairdryer.
- Powder. If the hair has lost its freshness throughout the day, you can “refresh” them with the help of this hair product.
To fix the hairstyle, you need to take a small amount of the product from the jar, grind it in hands and evenly apply it from the top of the head along the entire length of the hair.
At the same time, consider the important point: do not overdo the amount of men’s hair pomade, otherwise, the hair will look untidy, and you risk ruining the styling. First, give the desired appearance, lifting the hair at the roots, and then smooth the comb.
Are you looking for the best hair products for men?
Regardless of whether you prefer classic styling, or are an adherent of the style of “Grunge” – to date, there are many products designed specifically for men. With its help, you will look perfect every day, under any conditions. If you are not yet confident in your abilities, come to experienced barbers who will create an ideal styling, help determine the type of hair, consult about the choice of men’s styling products, and tell you how to use them properly.
Come to Rafael’s Barbershop and enjoy the procedures, as well as in the pleasant company in the men’s company.